Join our dynamic team
Brunel is a young, dynamic and client-focused company. We are seeking like-minded people to join us to help to continue the sustained growth in professional indemnity insurance broking we have enjoyed to date.
As one of the few truly independent professional indemnity brokers in the UK, we will listen to your ideas and give you the tools you need to deliver an exceptional service to your clients.
- We are not tied to any insurers, nor do we use restrictive panels which means you can seek the best cover at the best price for your clients across the whole market.
- We provide a high level of service to all our clients so you can be confident that you can deliver the same excellent service to SME clients as larger businesses.
- We are a dynamic business and the owners are involved in the day to day management of the business, so you will never be faced with changes imposed by a remote and disinterested management team.
- We want to listen to all the ideas of our colleagues, so if you have a good idea which will improve our service, you will be listened to and your ideas implemented.
At Brunel, we strive to create an exciting and engaging workplace and are proud to have also been listed in the South West Best Companies To Work For 2018, revealed by Business Insider.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous car allowances or company car (based on role)
- Unlimited Holidays & 25 days paid annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in Service (3 x Salary)
- AXA PPP corporate health cover (based on role)
- Provision of laptop (for those roles requiring them)
- Recruitment reward incentive – £300
- Free eye test and contribution towards glasses
- Funding of Further Education Courses / qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family use
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our broking, risk management or claims management teams, please send your CV in complete confidence to Russell Lane, Chief Executive Officer, by post or email to email@example.com